Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 13, 2007


Just something different - off-road in Utah

Shop for some minor stuff after meeting; then home. Popcorn for snack and check e-mail and catch up on news. Start in on Behind the Scenes by going over yesterdays stuff, then adding captions. Scan more photos. Lunch and some TV. Talk Beth. Down for nap. Up with some thoughts. To shed and retrieve some photos. Feed the girls. E-mail back and forth with Dave Cass; get address I asked for. Back to adding captions as well as changing some photos. Burbank Health Care calls regarding Dr. appt. for Uncle George tomorrow - asks if I will encourage him to go. He's being difficult. Beth home and we eat. Call Uncle George and he will not go to Dr. appointment. Beth and I decide to turn it over and let him do what he wants to do. Both of us to office. Later ~