Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 15, 2007


Dick Jones as "Buffalo Bill, Jr." and me

By bank and make deposit on way home from meeting. To computer and start inserting photos and captions in Buffalo Bill, Jr. chapter. Popcorn snack. Call Bob Hoy and talk to his wife, Kiva, for a while. Stop for lunch and part of a Gene Autry Western. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to office and do some Snappy video capturing. Search for Fury Video of my 8 mm transfer. Finally find it and will capture frames tomorrow. Beth home and we eat and talk. Try Uncle George but phones are out of order so leave message. Both of us to office. Later ~