Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, August 24, 2007


Crystal and Misty - "The Girls"

Home after meeting and do some scanning. Take girls to groomer and drop them off. Home and more scanning. Meet the guys at Elephant bar where we have a farewell lunch for Dick Payne who is going back to Ohio to live near his family. Pick up girls - both clean as a whistle and a pound or two lighter because they were brushed before their baths. Home and down for nap. Up and feed girls. Work on Behind the Scenes book. Brother Bob calls. Beth home and we jockey cars (I used hers to take girls to groomer). cook and eat. Call Uncle George, Both of us to office. Later ~