Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, August 18, 2007


Me with Keith Coffin at Corriganville - 1959

Forgot my shopping list so home to get it, then to Von's (closer), and shop for groceries. Home and unpack. Beth home and reads paper while I work at computer. Fix lunch and we eat. I down for nap early. Up and feed girls. She down for snooze while I search for people who may have photos I need for book. She up and search the Internet. Dinner; then she off to a meeting where a friend of ours is going to be speaking. I watch about 20 minutes of 300 on DVD. I just can't get used to CGI when it's overused. Later ~

Labels: