Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 20, 2007


Beth and I with Barry Morse - Lt. Gerard on TV's The Fugitive; forty years after the show was on the air

Directly home after meeting. Check e-mail and popcorn for snack. Then to car wash with the Expedition; then to Beth's place of employment and exchange cars and take the Scion to the car wash. Home and insert a few pix in Fury Chapter. Lunch and TV for a few minutes, Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Call Beth. To Eisenhower for pool therapy. Rick Mesa there because of his recent back surgery; Loren is his driver. Into pool and Beth shows up for support. Home after and fix dinner. We eat then both to office. Later ~