Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 22, 2007


My Good Friend Bob Hoy from "The Duchess and the Dirtwater Fox"

Home after meeting and straight to computer; snack on popcorn. Beth by to get paper then leaves. I watch Dave's Murder 101 show. It worked for me even though one of the actors in the show told me it was very confusing. Lunch and Gene Autry, Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail is late. Sweep. Scan a few photos before Beth gets home. Cook and eat dinner. Call Uncle George. She to shower; I to office. Later ~