Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, August 26, 2007


Beth and me with Dick Payne

Today was another sleep-in day until I got a call from Beth that her helper didn't show up. Eat fast then drive to hall and help her finish up. Drop photo disc at Longs and home. Putz at computer while she mops tile. Make lunch and eat; then I down for nap. She off to a bridal shower. I up and feed girls; to pick up pictures and put them in album; then Beth arrives home. Talk a while then fix dinner and eat. Down to watch DVD of "The Queen" Later ~