Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, August 30, 2007


Allied Artists Western Street

Start inserting photos as soon as I get home from meeting. Work all morning, scanning, cropping and inserting pictures. I'll wait for later to add captions. Early lunch; then down for quick nap. Up and get ready - to go to Eisenhower physical "pool" therapy. Beth shows up to keep me company on side lines. This was my second to the last session. Home and back to work. To fish place and pick up fish tacos for dinner. Home and she follows shortly. Eat and ice cream. Try Uncle George, no answer. I watch Bill Sasser DVD of their trip to California a few weeks ago when I went with them to Pioneertown and Garner Valley. I suppose we'll try Uncle George later on before we go to bed. Later ~