Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, August 29, 2007


Richard Boone and me on "Have Gun..." set -`1958

Stop at market on way home from meeting to get Crystal Light for Beth. Home and popcorn while I check e-mail. TV and continue with "The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada," with Tommy Lee Jones. Good movie. Lunch and ice cream while watching Gene Autry in "The Old Corral." Down for nap. Hospital calls to say Uncle George has been transferred for an agiogram. Finish nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep. To office and insert photos into "Have Gun Will Travel" Chapter. Beth home and we eat. Called Uncle George in hospital; and John Livers in Montana. Beth to H&I Meeting. Sherry Priess calls - her dog (a Katrina orphan)is on TV with her husband, Bob. I record it for Beth to watch when she gets home. Back to computer and more work on BTS Book. Later ~