Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, August 28, 2007


Republic Pictures' "Brazos Street"

Home then to haircut after meeting. To Beth's place of employment to try to halp her fix her cell phone ear piece - to no avail. Home and computer - work on Republic Pictures Chapter, inserting photos (captions later). To Fish Market Restaurant and pick up fish tacoe ant take to Beth's work. We eat lunch together. Home and ice cream with girls. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and continue inserting photos. Beth home and we eat. I back to office and continue working on BTS. Later ~