Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, August 27, 2007


Republic Pictures' Studio

First day with new format and meeting goes smooth. I stop at Office depot on way home and have format laminated. Home, check e-mails and snack on popcorn. E-mail from Jerry Schneider with Republic Studios pictures - download. Beth by to pick up UPS envelope. Putz at computer then start "The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada;" Tommy Lee Jones' movie. Lunch early then nap for hour. Up and to Eisenhower for pool therapy. Beth shows up for support. Home and feed girls. Work on Republic chapter in BTS book. Beth home, we eat. To office. Later ~