Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 01, 2007


Pioneertown Sound Stage

Grocery shopping after meeting then home and unload. Pull Beth's car into garage. Computer and work on gathering more photos through e-mails and calls. Called hospital and found out Uncle George had bypass surgery. We were able to talk to him for a few minutes. Talked to Ben Costello who published the Gunsmoke coffee table book and he's going to send me some photos. Lunch with Beth then more work on book. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Then back to work on inserting Pioneertown Chapter photos. Stop for dinner, then continue. Beth to shower, so I will shut down now. Later ~