Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 07, 2007


Clayton Moore at Williamsburg Festival 1983

Home after meeting, and with Jerry Schneider's help, I get the text box thing working again. Spend an hour or so inserting captions. Drive to Palm Springs for my appointment with Dr. Sommaro. I'm doing fine. Drive home and make lunch and some TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Talk to Beth. Back to computer and continue inserting captions until she gets home. Fix dinner and we eat, Call Uncle George but he's feeling lousy. Call his nurse. To office. Trash night. Later ~