Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 06, 2007


Clayton Moore as "the Lone Ranger"

Beth had 7 am dentist appointment. I stay after meeting to unlock electrical box for electrician. Home - no snack - start scanning and inserting. Get permission from Craig Coomer to use some of his photos. Scan and enter Lone Ranger Memorial photos. To Indio and lunch with monthly Conservative Round Table. Home and feed girls, then down for nap late. Up and back to computer and continue inserting and scanning. Talk to Neil Summers about production stills from his collection. Back to computer and Beth home. Fix dinner and we eat. Call Uncle George.