Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 09, 2007


That's me with Jim Arness' Mat hat ~

I sleep in while she goes to Hall. I'm up, fed, and dressed by the time she gets home. Get ready then we drive into Glendale and look for things for Uncle George in his house. Stop to Xerox some things and we eat lunch. On to Van Nuys and to Valley Presbyterian Hospital to see Uncle George. Give him stuff we picked up and talk. Drive home in 2 and a half hours. Back just after 6:00. She not feel well so she showers then to bed. I eat light, then computer and e-mails. Later ~