Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 08, 2007


Grocery shopping after meeting, then take long way around to home because they're re-surfacing Hwy 111 and there is no left turn into the cove where I live. She's out getting her nails dome when I get home so after I unload groceries, I move picture box out of office and put it back into storage shed; then I unload cement blocks from car and wheel them into side yard. After that I sweep ho use so she can mop tile; then work some on BTS book. Beth home and we eat lunch. She to her place of employment as they have guests arriving. I down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth does my pill boxes. I to office and insert more captions. Beth back to her place of employment. When she gets home we'll eat, then we'll call Uncle George. Later ~