Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 13, 2007


Ken Maynard

By post office on way home from meeting and drop both books off for Larry Welsh. Home quick then to Beth's place of employment and we to airport to pick up Geo Tracker and take it home. I home. Watch some of the DVDs Bill Sasser sent. FedEx delivery - my new screen is here - fast, huh? Spend an hour setting it up, then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Mail. Back to office and continue setting up monitor. Repackage old one to send back. Work on Behind the Scenes book a little, then she home. Uncle George is in ICU again and nurse wouldn't tell Beth anything. Cook and eat; then I call ICU nurse - she talks to me: George is stable - he was short of breath and one of his shunts got infected. Resting quietly now and we asked nurse to say hello from us. Later ~