Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 16, 2007


The MDD Committee - 2007

I sleep in while she goes to hall. Up and breakfast and paper. Sweep for her. Beth home and mops tile. I do some Xeroxing for her - some of Uncle George's documents that will bet him into the Motion Picture Home. Early lunch with Beth; then I to computer and catch up on things. Feed girls, then down for nap 2:30 - Beth is having a Maad Dog Daze meeting with former chairmen to discuss things. I up and stay in office until her meeting is over at 6:15. Cook and eat; then we call Uncle George - he's feeling good. I tell him about putting his photo on blog yesterday. Both of us to office and we'll be off to bed sooner than you think. Later ~