Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 18, 2007


At the Autry

Stop at Office Depot on way back from meeting; then on to post office and mail something for Beth related to Uncle George. Gas up and home. To computer and continue with Behind the Scenes book - inserting photos and text. Noon, watch the rest of Byron Quisenberry's movie, "Hollywood: A Dog's Life." I enjoyed it. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Measure length of yard from back to front for fence Beth is getting. Back inside and hit the computer again with more inserting, etc. Beth home around 4:30 and I cook and we eat. Call John Livers (my birth father) in Montana. To office and we try call Uncle George. He'd having supper - we'll call back in a half an hour. Later ~