Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 20, 2007


CBS Studio Center Stage #3

Stop for hearing aid batteries, then post office after meeting. Home and start right in on inserting photos and captions. By Beth's place of employment and pick her up - we to Sam's Club to shop for Hall and ABC Club. Take hot-dogs back to her work and have lunch together. I by bank to get a document authorised. Home and some ice cream. Down for nap. Up and GOP lady calls about book signing next week - Fred and Lynn (Behler Pub) is sending a slew of books. Back to computer and continue with photo insertions. Beth home. I take her car for gas. Home and we eat. Talk to sister Shannon. We'll call Uncle George later. Later ~