Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 19, 2007


Scene from an old Western

Home early, then back to Office Depot to exchange the file box I bought for Beth yesterday. Back to house and dive into Behind the Scenes book - inserting photos and text. Lunch and a Gene Autry movie. Mail - CD from Ben Costello of Stage 3 Gunsmoke dodge City Street for book. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sweep. Back to computer and more on book. Found a web site that was showing Byron Quisenberry's movie and e-mailed him about it. He answered shortly saying he'd put his lawyers on it and the site had immediately dropped the movie. Continue with book. GOP lady calls and is ordering my books from Behler for the bid shindig a week from now. Beth home and we eat. Talk Uncle George. Beth off to Banning jail to take meeting to inmates. I talk Tom Snow. Beth will be in late, Later ~