Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 21, 2007


Filming the rodeo parade for "The Honkers"

Leave meeting early with Beth. She off to her work; I home, then to bank and get name corrected on document I signed yesterday. Home and into Behind the Scenes book - inserting photos and text captions. Meet Debra Hobbs and give her my book posters; then on to Palm Desert and meet guys at Elephant Bar for lunch. Home and ice cream; then down for nap. Up and feed girls. Beth is spending most of her days collecting info and documents on Uncle George so we can get him into the Motion Picture Home. Sweep; then back to work on BTS book. Wrap it up when she gets home. Cook and we eat. Try call Uncle George at hospital, but he's being transferred back to Burbank Health Care. Call the BHC and he's just arrived and we were asked to call later when he's settled. Both of us to office; then we'll try him again in a half an hour. Later ~