Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, September 29, 2007


With Pauline Cusack at Republican Women's Convention

Grocery shopping after meeting then home and unload. To computer and work a little. Drop off old fax machine at Burtech. Home; Beth home. Make lunch and we eat. I down for nap - she mops floors. Up and feed girls. Get changed and we off to second day of republican Women's Federation Convention in Palm Springs. I sign books and Beth meets the others and shops. Paula Cusack there and we talk. Pick up Papa Dan's pizza on way home; and eat once we get there. Tina's daughter Melissa had her gall bladder removed today. Call rest home and leave message for Uncle George. Both to office. Then we to bed. Later ~