Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, September 28, 2007


With Darlene Cassella - President of Rancho Mirage Republican Women's Chapter

Pick up Edie's mail and to post office after meeting. Home and go right to bed for an hour's nap. Up and work in office. Then make lunch and eat with TV. More in office then get dressed and drive to Palm Springs Convention Center for the Republican Women's Convention where I'm signing my books for the Rancho Mirage chapter. See Pauline Cusack; and meet many more people. I had two fans from Minnesota who bought books and had their pictures taken with me. Take some tostadas home for dinner. Call and leave message for Uncle George. Talk Harry. I write here - then we're going to watch a TV show I recorded last night. Later ~