Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, September 23, 2007


Old Tucson - 1967

Sleep in day for me. Beth up early and to Hall. I up 6:30 - shower and check e-mail. Breakfast and paper. Sweep. Beth home and starts on floors. I computer for a while; do some chores she has for me. Make sandwich for her lunch. I down for nap early. Up at 2:30 and feed girls. Beth working on pulling Uncle George's stuff together - Try to call Uncle George but since he's in isolation that is impossible - we tell them to say hi. I continue to help Beth with faxing and copying. I fix dinner end we eat. Both to office. Insert one photo today. She shower early and to bed. I putz around. Later ~