Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, September 25, 2007


Gene sings by Corriganville Lake

Haircut after meeting - Mail CSTO! to Vine. Radio Shack for battery for Hall phone. Home; snack and check e-mail. Start in on Behind the Scenes; then she calls and I drive to her place of employment to pick up faxes regarding Uncle George, then take them home and fax them off. More work on BTS. Lunch and some TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls, Back to work on BTS - inserting photos and text. Beth home and we eat. Leave message at Health Care place for Uncle George. Then we both into office where she works on Uncle George stuff while I insert photos into another complete chapter. Uncle George's neighbor calls saying they got mail - they will mail it to Beth. Later ~