Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, September 27, 2007


Hamburgers today at Garner Ranch

Home directly after meeting and continue inserting photos and text for Behind the Scenes book. Trouble with bank continues and Beth calls me several times. Drive up the mountain to Garner Ranch where I meet Bill Sasser from Williamsburg who is here with more Western fans - we are met at the ranch house by Meg, who lives in the old house - and her sister, a friend, and her 88-year old father, Jack Garner. Jack was the center of attention as he was around when many movies were filmed at the ranch. The ladies have made hamburgers for the group and we eat. Meg shows me around the ranch, her house, and another old house. I say good-bye and drive down the mountain. Beth has had luck with banking. I back to inserting. Beth home; we talk, She's been to a city council meeting and will be off to one this evening. Call and leave message at Uncle George's rest home. I put out trash; write here, then hit the hay. She will be back later. Later!