Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, September 26, 2007


"The Three Mesquiteers"
Max Terhune, Robert Livingston, Ray "Crash" Corrigan

Straight home after meeting and with the help of some popcorn, I dive back into inserting both picture and text into my Behind the scenes book. Talk to Beth a few times. Stop for lunch and a Gene Autry movie "Twilight on the Rio Grande." Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to book and get a lot accomplished. Beth home and i start dinner. Banking problems on Uncle George account, and she on phone through dinner. She off to H&I meeting; and I back to office to work on book some more. Call Uncle George's rest home and leave message. Call Bill Sasser - I'm meeting him and a group from Williamsburg tomorrow. She'll be back in a while. Later ~