Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 08, 2007


Tom Snow

Took camera to meeting to show Sue pics we took yesterday. Snapped one of my friend, Tom Snow. Gas up on way home. Hit the computer as soon as I get home. Work on Behind the Scenes book until lunch time. TV with lunch - no more B-Westerns at noon. Today it was an Italian job with Alex Cord. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and eliminate two chapters I can't come up with photos for. Then pull book together and make CD. Beth home ant we talk then eat. I put out trash and she takes shower. I work with computer for a while and she joins me. She will watch Dancing with the Stars tonight while I sleep (hopefully). Later ~