Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, October 03, 2007


Sam Peckinpah

Straight home after meeting, then after snack of popcorn and check of e-mails, I begin working on Behind the Scenes book by scanning photos. Work mostly on Sam Peckinpah chapter and finally finish it. Stop for lunch and eat with TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to computer and work some more on BTS book. Beth home and we eat. Call facility and leave message for Uncle George. Beth talks to health care people. After dinner, she washes hair and we watch recording or "Cane" - pretty good show. To office and some work, then: Later ~