Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 02, 2007


Rio Diablo writers collage

To post office after meeting then home. Check e-mail, sweep, and putz on computer until 9:30 - then off to Sam's Club to shop for Hall. Home and turn on TV. Make lunch and eat and watch Gene Autry movie. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Cristal not too hungry. Computer and work on Behind the Scenes book - Rio Diablo chapter. Beth home and I cook and we eat. We watch recording of Monday's CSI Miami. Call and leave message for Uncle George. To office - write here. Later ~