Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 05, 2007


Quinn Martin

Shop for groceries after meeting because I may not be home on Sat. Home and right to computer with snack - check e-mail and start in on Quinn Martin show chapter. Find pictures I need, so far. Stop for lunch and some TV. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Call Ron for him to feed them on Sunday. Call George Coan - they're in Sylmar, on way to see Corriganville today. I will meet them at noon at Pioneertown tomorrow. More work on OM Chapter. Beth home and we talk. I cook and we eat. Watch recorded CSI show. Office and write here. Later ~

.