Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, October 06, 2007


Pappy and Harriett's at Pioneertown

Straight home after meeting and dive into finishing QM chapter. Sweep whole house for mopping. Beth home and we both office. I fix her a sandwich then I take off for Pioneerotwn. Pioneertown loaded with bikers - big motorcycle event in Palm Springs this weekend. Find George at the Pioneertown motel. He's with his wife, son Jack, his son's wife, and another gentleman. Take pics in Gene Autry room where he's staying. Then we walk the street and shoot pictures. To Pappy and Harriett's for lunch with a room full of bikers. After we to gunfights; see Ernie Kester. George not there and we find him in his room with his wife. They off to gunfights, and I head for home. Work on scanning some, then download photos. Get her a Ruby's fish tack dinner and we eat. After, call Uncle George and actually get to talk to him. Then we watch recording of "Without a Trace." I office while she showers. Later ~