Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 09, 2007


Jack McElroy bites the Corriganville dust

Home after meeting and dive into BTS book once again. Popcorn for snack. Reply from Jerry about my problem trying to e-mail manuscript as attachment. I spend rest of morning trying to get it ready for .pdf copy. Talk to Beth. Stop for lunch and a little Buster Crabbe and Al "Fuzzy" St.John PRC Western. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Sort mail and sweep. Back to office and continue readying manuscript for .pdf. Make two tries and things keep slipping - text mostly. Beth home and we eat and talk. To office and continue with .pfd bull. I sure hope it works. Later ~