Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, October 14, 2007


My old friend, Bobby Diamond

Up early and to Hall with Beth. Grocery shop then home and stop and gas up. Home and talk, then I sweep house and she mops. Work on Behind the Scenes for a while. Lunch with her; then down for long nap with girls. Up and feed girls. Sit with Beth while she does my pill boxes. To office and work some more on proofing book. Stop for dinner; then she off to new meeting at Hall. I continue to work on book. Call rest home and leave message for Uncle George. Later ~