Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, October 12, 2007


Beth and I at Reagan Museum a year ago

Drop script at post office on way home from meeting. Home and work at computer until it's time to go by bank and on to Sherry's for haircut. To Eisenhower and drop off some papers with Glenda for Dr, Stone to fill out. Home and work on Behind the Scenes manuscript for a while. Sweep. Lunch and TV with Bill Elliott for a while. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. To computer - Beth calls and I drive over to her place of employment to meet cops as the alarm went off. Walk through and cop leaves. Beth by and we talk and lock up. I to pharmacy (through bad traffic jam) to pick up meds. Home the back way. Computer, then she home. We eat. To office. Now 'we're going to watch a recording of CSI. Later ~