Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, October 29, 2007


Jimmy Farrell and his dog Bella

By grocery store after meeting and pick up several items. Home and check e-mail with popcorn. Work a little on my new essay. Beth calls, then she meets me at Ramona Tire so we can get the Expedition a lube and oil change, Drops me at home and I return to the computer and my essay. Call Tony Brubaker and ask about e-mail Dave had sent me saying he'd had another heart attack. He hadn't. Lunch with Jimmy Stewart and "Winchester '73". Down for nap, Up and feed girls. Clean dog hair off front door mat. Talk to Harry. Call about Bette's guitar. Beth called and told me that LeRoy told her Jimmy Farrell was taken to the hospital. He'll keep us informed. Work more on essay. Beth home, picks me up, and we go and get Expedition. Home and mail. I cook and we eat. To office together and I write here. Maybe TV after this. Later ~