Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, October 30, 2007


My Uncle George (L) with Annie Oakley (Gail Davis)

Stop at Office Depot and drop off script for Xeroxing. By market and shop for a few things. Home and check e-mail. Work on essay for a while, snack on muffin. E-mail from Jerry Schneider re BTS manuscript. Watch a little bit of "I Married a Communist". To Office Depot and pic up script. To Musician's Outlet to get guitar and find it's not ready. Guy promises it will be ready tomorrow. Home and eat lunch. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. To post office and mail script. Home and work on essay rest of afternoon, Beth home and we eat. Call LeRoy re: Jimmy; and St. Joseph's re: Uncle George, Watch recording of last night's CSI Miami. Beth showers and I write here. Later ~