Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Tuesday, November 06, 2007


Sample cover for my new book

To Ace Hardware and but battery for flashlight. Get haircut. Home and work on book cover. Meet Beth and we to Forest Lawn here in desert to make arrangements for George at Glendale Forest Lawn. To Wal-Mart with Beth and buy here new printer. Drop her off at work and I home. Mail, eat,and feed girls. Down for nap. Up - Paul Isenhower from North Carolina calls. Sweep. Set up Beth's printer. Still working on cover with Rod Timanus. Beth home and we eat. She calls George's friend, Stella. She to Alumni Meeting at ABC. I work on cover with Rod in Arizona. Come up with color one. Later ~