Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 04, 2007


Our friend Bill White

Changed clocks at midnight - Fall Back. Beth up early and off to Hall. I up 5:30 and shower and dress. Eat a lite pre-breakfast while reading Sunday Paper. Beth home and we take off. We stop at her place of employment and say good bye to Chad the pilot. Then on to ABC Recovery for monthly alumni breakfast. Sit with bill and Sunny white, as usual. After, stop and pick up mail at Edie's. Home and I down for early nap. Up at 2:00 p.m. - she's fed girls. I to office while she has Maad Dog Daze steering committee in dining room. Call about Uncle George -he's hanging in. I work on tightening up manuscript and on cover. When everyone leaves, I off to pick up Pizza, the home and we eat. I to office while she showers. Later ~ UPDATE: Phone call at 9:15 p.m. - My Uncle, George A. Rutter, passed away at approxmately 8:45,