Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 02, 2007


Cover Shot for New Book

Start in on opening e-mail when I get home from meeting. Info from Jerry as to how to continue formatting the book layout. e-mail from Rod with suggested cover design. Out to get Beth and take her to Ramona Tire to pick up the Tracker. Home and back to work on cover. Stop for lunch and some TV - click around. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to work on cover and spend the rest of the afternoon on that project. Beth home and we eat. Uncle George is slowly fading but comfortable. Jim Farrell is going home with Hospice. Back to computer and send Rod a sample of what I did this afternoon. Beth doing some chores, then we plan on watching a recording of CSI from last night. Later ~