Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 10, 2007


Uncle George's "unique" kitchen

To Hall and do chores. Hi to all and home, Take off for Burbank and stop at St. Joe's and health care place - then on to Glendale and Uncle George's house. Beth starts in on cleaning up the bathrooms. Brother Bob and Eva arrive and dive in, cleaning and sorting though George's stuff. Beth and I eat - they had late breakfast. Finish up around three o'clock and we hit the road back to the desert. Hi to girls; then go through some of the stuff we brought home. Ice cream with Beth and girls. View some photos Shannon sent. Later ~