Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Thursday, November 15, 2007


10-years Together as Man and Wife (Bad Picture)

To Hall for chores and say "Hi," then meet Beth at Edie's and follow her to mechanic with Edie's car. Drive her to work; then I home. Work on table of contents, chapter titles. Pick her up an her work and take her back to mechanic to pick up Edie's car. Lunch with Golden Buckle Network on computer "The Gatling Gun." A show Uncle George did in 1973. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Drive to north Cat City to pick up flags we bought last weekend but no one there. Drive back in traffic. Work some more on book. Send a pass note on R.J.'s friend's script to novel. Beth home and we talk. I to pick up anniversary dinner at Papa Dan's. Home and we eat by candlelight. To office and work on Trustee stuff for Uncle George's Estate. Later ~
/