Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 14, 2007


The Three Mesquiteers
Max Terhune, Robert Livingston,
Ray "Crash" Corrigan

Change out cars; then by Edie's after meeting to meet bug man. By Beth's place of employment to drop something off; then home for check e-mail and off to Vet with both girls for their bi-annual dentist visit. Leave them and home. Work on computer, At lunch watch "Riders of the Whistling Skull," a Three Mesquiteers Republic Western filmed near here in Painted Canyon in Thermal. Talk Beth; then down for nap. Up and call Beth; then to pick up girls and bring them home. Eric from meeting by to replace our flag light on porch roof (I can't do it any more). Work at computer. Beth home and I out to help garage the cars. Dinner, then to office. We are supposed to watch a recorded TV program tonight. Later ~