Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 17, 2007


My brother, Bob and I at Uncle George's

To Hall and do chores; talk to guys; leave 7:00 - Beth by Edie's, I gas up and home. Beth home and we leave for Glendale 7:20. arrive in two hours and dive into she in kitchen, I in George's bedroom. Bob and Eva arrive and dive in with us. Lunch along the way; clean out more than half the kitchen, and bag nearly all George's clothes. Head home at 3:00 pm. Home in two hours. Unload Ford. Dinner; write here while she showers. We'll watch TV recording of "Without a Trace," then bed. Later ~