Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Friday, November 16, 2007


My old Corriganville fight partner, Ed Mohler

Stop at Office Depot after meeting to Xerox meeting schedules. Home and snack and check e-mails. To get my signature notarized; then by Beth's place of employment and on to pick up dog food and to post office and on home. Work on back cover and send to Rod T. Lunch with Golden Buckle Net - Roy Rogers Show. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. More work in office. Gall guy Tom G. recommended to help on Word project. Talk Ed Mohler - he's in area for his mother-in-law's funeral. Talk brother Bob. Fix dinner. Wait for Beth to get home from Hair appointment. Plan to eat and watch TV recording of CSI Las Vegas. Later ~