Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Sunday, November 18, 2007


Uncle George during WW II

Sleep in day - for me. Beth up early and to Hall. I up and shower and dress. Breakfast and paper. Beth home and I start in on vacuuming house. When I finish, she mops floors. I fix and we eat lunch. Guy from across the street by and we sign petition against a neighbor who is building a two-story ad-on. Bobby and Eva by and we split up - Bob and I go over George's coin collection, while Eva and Beth discuss some of his investments. Fed girls at three. When they leave, I send some e-mails then start dinner. We eat; then we to office. Bed early, more than likely. Later ~