Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Wednesday, November 21, 2007


Ed Mohler came by to visit

Home after meeting and check e-mail. Ed Mohler calls; he's coming over. Work on learning about new publishing program. Ed here and we talk then watch latest 3:10 to Yuma DVD. To lunch at Mexican place in old Albertson's strip mall. Home and I show him computer version of my behind the scenes book. Feed girls. Brother Bob and Eva by to pick up several death certificates. Ed leaves at 3:15 to drive back to Riverside. Sweep. Computer and catch up on things. Beth home and we eat. She shower and I write here. We plan on watching NCIS recorded last night. Later ~