Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Monday, November 26, 2007


Uncle George (L) in 1945 - with family members

Grocery shopping after meeting; then home and unload and put away. Snack and e-mail, then dive into old George picture box and separate and toss tons of old photos. Switch from air conditioning to heat. Break for lunch - call Beth, then eat while watching old western on Western Channel. Down for nap. Up and feed girls. Back to work sorting and tossing. Beth home from work and I cook and we eat. Sue calls, then back to office and more sort - she joins me for shredding of George documents. This could go on all night, but it won't. Later ~