Scribblings From the Desert

I am a published author and produced screenwriter living in Rancho Mirage, California with my wife, Beth, and two dogs, Crystal and Misty. I have spent most of my life in and around the Hollywood Motion Picture Business.

Name:
Location: Rancho Mirage, California, United States

Saturday, November 24, 2007


Some of the stuff for Salvation Army

To Hall only to do chores; then home and get ready and off to Glendale. Arrive in two hours/Bob and Eva already there. Eva and Beth continue on kitchen while Bob and I scatter George's ashes beside his house. Inside with girls and say a few kind word about George. Eric and Susan there with pickup truck. They load king size bed, then help us put out bags and boxes for the Salvation Army to pick up next week. Eric and Susan leave; and the four of us eat; then continue packing books. sorting through more stuff and reading George's last driver's test results. We close gates and put up a sign for the Salvation Army; then we all leave. Drive home in two hours. Home and we eat and talk before juggling cars and closing shop for the night. She showers while I get ready for bed and write here. Later ~